Financial Management Trainee
Roles and Responsibilities
• To provide comprehensive wealth management and tailor-made investment advice to individual and corporate clients in order to assist them on achieving their financial objectives.
• To provide support in financial activities and events To conduct regular investment portfolio review to enhance client relationship To maintain our professional advisory image
• Degree holder, finance-related subject preferred
• Mature, self-motivated and pro-active
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Candidates who are interested in finance and marketing will be an advantage
• Provision of quality customers
• Attractive and comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus.
• Travel incentive, Study and Continuous Learning
• Sponsorship Comprehensive training program towards professional qualifications
• One year Fast-Track Promotion Program to Management Position
• Attractive and comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus year-end bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within Get Mdream Wealth Management Limited.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for interview.