Financial Planning & Wealth Management Consultant
Roles and Responsibilities
• To provide comprehensive financial advice based on individual needs
• To be involved in job training program in different aspects, such as sales and marketing skills, communication skills, leadership and coaching skills.
• To develop market or explore long-term business relationship with potential customers
• To furnish clients with opinions on risk and wealth management
• University degree or above in any discipline, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related discipline is an advantage.
• Maintain valid IIQE 1, 3 & 5 certificates is an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Positive, proactive and meticulous;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua preferred)
• Fresh graduates and overseas graduates from mainland China is welcomed
• Able to work independently and under pressure.
• Immediately available
• Provision of quality customers
• Attractive and comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus.
• Travel incentive, Study and Continuous Learning
• Sponsorship Comprehensive training program towards professional qualifications
• One year Fast-Track Promotion Program to Management Position
• Attractive and comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus year-end bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within Get Mdream Wealth Management Limited.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for interview.